You Don't Sweat Much for A Fat Girl
Observations on Life From the Shallow End of the PoolBook - 2011
From the bestselling, award-winning author of You Can't Drink All Day If You Don't Start In The Morning , comes another collection of hilarious observations that will resonate with women, mothers, and girlfriends everywhere
In her newest wickedly irreverent humor collection, Celia Rivenbark cracks up while getting her downward facing dog on, pines for a world in which every mom gets to behave like Betty Draper and wonders why everybody's so excited about the Science Fair when there aren't even any rides. In it you'll find essays on such topics as:
- Menopause Spurs Thoughts of Death and Turkey
- I Dreamed a Dream That My Lashes Were Long
- Twitter Woes: I've Got Plenty of Characters, Just No Character
- Movie To-Do List: Cook Like Julia, Adopt Really Big Kid
- Charlie Bit Your Finger? Good!
- And other thoughts on the virus that is YouTube
- And much more!
And much more! For any woman who longs for the good old days when Jane Fonda in legwarmers was the only one who saw you exercise, YOU DON'T SWEAT MUCH FOR A FAT GIRL is comfort food in book form.