Malaysia & SingaporeBook - 2008-
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Malaysia and Singapore is your in-depth guide to the very best of this region.
Whether you want to discover the best places to spot colorful fish and jungle-dwelling animals like orangutans, or are looking to sample the incredible food in the ultra-modern metropolises of Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, this region offers an astounding range of experiences.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Malaysia and Singapore* Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
* Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
* Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
* Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
* Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
* Detailed city map of Singapore includes street finder index for easy navigation.
* Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
* Suggested day trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city of Singapore.
* Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Malaysia and Singapore truly shows you this region as no one else can.
Recommended: For a pocket guidebook to Singapore, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Singapore , which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time in the city.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.